Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #58  
Old 8th June 2006, 12:44 AM
oro77's Avatar
oro77 oro77 is offline
Boys & Girls Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: France / Japan
Posts: 623
If it's not too expensive, I think I will take some goods I will take some pictures

EDIT :
The concert was really awesome !! First one, and I hope not the last I will see ! I'm a fan of Ayumi since only few years so I think it's a good experience

I took pictures of some goods at the entrance of the stadium, I guess it's not what you asked ...
I apologize first, I know I'm a bad photographer.









I only bought the fan, I'm poor and I think it's the most classic goods
I think I would buy the cap if it was the normal logo, I don't like this one with the heart (too feminine)

Last edited by oro77; 8th June 2006 at 03:42 PM.