Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #73  
Old 23rd July 2006, 05:18 PM
immel's Avatar
immel immel is offline
MY ALL Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Posts: 12,889
When I check the page of Yoyogi YH it's apparent that they got no rooms left, at all, for 27th Dec 2006 and onward, it's in the midst of the holiday season and I belive a lot of people is going there around that time. I'm planning to go there for CDL 06-07, I might have a place to stay for free, but if not I was planning to stay at the YH.

It also seems like you can't book rooms for the coming year yet, by some reason. I'm going to contact them as soon as I get back home (later this evening) and I'll post information here as soon as I get a reply.

Glad that my efforts could be of help, and it's quite possiblee that we'll see you around in Tokyo 2007 .
__________________
Please Stop Requesting Uploads Via PM!

martinstark.net - ayuready? episodes - facebook - twitter