Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #137  
Old 25th December 2006, 03:17 AM
immel's Avatar
immel immel is offline
MY ALL Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Posts: 12,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by oro77 View Post
I want to know if these places are much better for the view because they are so expensive in the auctions.
Well, depends on if you want to be straight in front of the scene, or sit way to the left or right of it...

It's all up to your own preference, some people think you get a better view from the elevated positions while others totally prefer the arena ones. I don't know, I've only been standing in the arena. I must say I was completely satisfied with my seats, though.

It's up to you, if you'll ever get the chance to go to more than one performance, try different positions and see for yourself, it's only you yourself who can judge what you prefer.
__________________
Please Stop Requesting Uploads Via PM!

martinstark.net - ayuready? episodes - facebook - twitter