Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #140  
Old 1st January 2007, 11:04 AM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 7,019
Ah, so there were 2 AHSers at the show! I don't remember hearing any sound problems in Beautiful Fighters, so it may have just been where you were sitting. Where did you get your tickets? Because 18,000 yen is actually fairly cheap for a CDL performance even if they were tickets that are far back.

Anyways, I have a another reseller shop for immel to add to the list. It's called Ticket World (written in katakana) and is located in Shinjuku. It's hard for me to say exactly where as Shinjuku is crazy, but it's down one of the main streets after exiting the Shinjuku metro station and is on the right hand side of the road. It's smaller than the Harajuku and Ueno ones and was extremely crowded when I went. (this was the night of the 30th and everyone was trying to get Ayu tickets at the last minute.)

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 9th January 2007 at 09:00 AM.