Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ~return~
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2021, 03:38 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabieru View Post
Spoiler:
The concert started with the Daybreak video with the hands. I literally gagged when I saw my hand on the screen. Like... full circle lol. 23rd Monster was like the music video, with the huge TV prop.

I almost had a heart attack when Return Road began. I really hope she keeps in the setlist because it sounds amazing live. I always said that song would be amazing with a real choir and not just Timmy. Btw there was no band, just strings and choir.

Pray for you was just an interlude with the choir, like the instrumental she uploaded months ago. She trolled us

She got really emotional in the first verses of progress

In the end she screamed arigatou without microphone just like she used to do. And when we entered the venue there were postcards in every seat with a message from Ayu. They said: Dear TA Members. Finally we met again
thank you for your review! glad you seem to have had a great time

I think the possibilities of her axing Return Road are slim, just because the show is kind of about "return" hope I'm right about this

anyways, I just realised that there will be two shows today :O I hope she doesn't exert herself too much at the cost of her voice again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronekomi View Post
These are the outfit sketched by a talented Instagram user
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQlsvAPs...dium=copy_link
thank you for sharing this! the costumes look good! their drawings are very cute