Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [ARASHI] The 40th thread - This is ARASHI LIVE DVD/Blu-ray (29.12.21)
View Single Post
Old 24th November 2021, 09:08 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Matsumoto Jun & Ueto Aya to play husband & wife in drama 'Tonari no Chikara'

Quote:
Actress Ueto Aya has been cast in TV Asahi's upcoming drama series 'Tonari no Chikara' to premiere in January.

'Tonari no Chikara' is a home comedy about Nakagoshi Chikara, played by Arashi's Matsumoto Jun, a self-proclaimed novelist and father of two children who lives in a Tokyo apartment. Chikara can't help but to get involved in the resident's problems, which eventually leads to the residents forming a strong community.

Ueto will play Chikara's wife Akari, who is the manager of an apparel shop. This will be Matsumoto and Ueto's first time co-starring in a drama.

Matsumoto commented, "It's our first time acting together, but we went to the same high school and I've known her for a long time, so I'm happy yet embarrassed to play a husband and wife role... It's comfortable because we know each other well, but at the same time, it could be awkward."

Similarly, Ueto stated, "I met Matsumoto-san when I was 15 or 16, so when I think about that, I feel embarrassed. But it's also very comfortable, and he gives me straightforward advice, so filming is very fun everyday!"

'Tonari no Chikara' is written by Yukawa Kazuhiko, who was also in charge of the script for 'Kaseifu no Mita' and 'Kahogo no Kahoko.'
https://www.tokyohive.com/article/20...ari-no-chikara

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site