Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - How to get Ayumi Hamasaki concert tickets in Japan
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2006, 04:41 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Well, I'm back from Tokyo a week now, finally getting into my normal rhythm after a short week.
Well, I think I found another reseller shop as I walked past it (I didn't went to check afterwards). It's actually very conveniently located if you go by plane to Tokyo. If you're coming to Tokyo/Japan through Narita Airport, you will most probably take the Keisei Skyliner or Keisei Limited Express and arive at Ueno Keisei Station (not the normal Ueno Station which is about 200m further). If you leave through the main entrance of Ueno Keisei station, cross the street (Chuo Dori), and then a little further (about 200m) in the direction of Akihabara, you'll find the reseller shop (ground floor). I think it was a reseller shop, or at least it had a lot of artist stuff and advertising for concerts.

I also went to check out that other reseller shop on Takeshita Dori in Harajuku. It's not a very big shop, and about 90% of the shop is filled with photographs and some merchandise of artists. But close to the counter, there's a display with tickets. I forgot to take some pictures though.

Anyway, had a great time in Tokyo (spent quite some time in Akihabara though :p ), and as a loyal ayu-fan, I went to have a look at the Tokyo Dome & Yoyogi National Gymnasium :p
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3