Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] 18th thread ~ Hiatus + guitarist AKIHIDE's 2nd album Lapis Lazuli (30.10)
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2013, 08:32 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

YinYueTai streaming - DAIGO's performance of Itsumo Dakishimete at Onagku no Hi 29th June 2013

DAIGO sang/did a 2 minute+ live performance of Itsumo Dakishimete at TBS's Onagku no Hi yesterday at close to 3.20am Japan time (yes I know madness) .

DAIGO was 1 of the many artistes that participated in Ongaku no Hi which started Sat afternoon from 2pm until yesterday morning 5am Japan time x.x

The 13 hours live music event was hosted by SMAP's Nakai . At 1st , I did not want to watch Ongaku no Hi as I couldn't find any online link to watch the show live via streaming . But when I chanced upon a link that was retweeted by someone who I follow , all that changed xD

And here's a YinYueTai link with regards to streaming of his live take of Itsumo Dakishimete . Itsumo Dakishimete is the 1st A-side of his upcoming debut solo single Itsumo Dakishimete / Mugen ∞REBIRTH which will get released next month on 31st July :

http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/699859

Frankly , I have a feeling I might like Itsumo Dakishimete a lot more than Mugen ∞REBIRTH as it's a really nice sweet ballad & my fave part of DAIGO's live performance was that after he sang finished Itsumo Dakishimete partially , he was giving high 5's to people in the audience which's so lovely !

With that said , bring on the impending release of Itsumo Dakishimete / Mugen ∞REBIRTH like now

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site