Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New TeamAyu message states that tasuku arranged GREEN!
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2008, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumiko View Post
umm....GUILTY was arranged by CMJK not Tasuku.

I love all the ayu songs arranged by Tasuku...yesterday I put them in my player and been listening them the whole day.
Eeh, w/e. I mix all those sub-par songs up. I'll bold the songs in his list of arranged songs that are generally considered to be one of the worst songs from the album (as seen in polls and reading opinions, etc.):

(miss)understood
+

About You
Beautiful Day
Daybreak
HANABI ~episode II~
Heartplace
In The Corner
independent
It was
July 1st
Memorial address
Will (<- this one is kind of half/half)

So basically almost every song after Memorial Address lol. I'm alsto not a fan of About You, independent and July 1st, but that's just my opinion and not generally. In fact, those three songs are pretty popular I think.. It's kinda HIT OR MISS with him.

I'm thinking the song will have a rocky solo-y bridge and then a short quiet part with quiet-ish vocals, before the last chorus kicks in. He's done some amazing bridges in the past, though, so I'm hoping for something good and unique..not another Moments-ish solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumiko View Post
umm....GUILTY was arranged by CMJK not Tasuku.

I love all the ayu songs arranged by Tasuku...yesterday I put them in my player and been listening them the whole day.
Eeh, w/e. I mix all those sub-par songs up. I'll bold the songs in his list of arranged songs that are generally considered to be one of the worst songs from the album (as seen in polls and reading opinions, etc.):

(miss)understood
+

About You
Beautiful Day
Daybreak
HANABI ~episode II~
Heartplace
In The Corner
independent
It was
July 1st
Memorial address
Will (<- this one is kind of half/half)

So basically almost every song after Memorial Address lol. I'm alsto not a fan of About You, independent and July 1st, but that's just my opinion and not generally. In fact, those three songs are pretty popular I think.. It's kinda HIT OR MISS with him.

I'm thinking the song will have a rocky solo-y bridge and then a short quiet part with quiet-ish vocals, before the last chorus kicks in. He's done some amazing bridges in the past, though, so I'm hoping for something good and unique..not another Moments-ish solo.