Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Translation] "Tell me why" lyrics
Thread: [Translation] "Tell me why" lyrics
View Single Post
Old 25th March 2012, 04:56 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
oh man, i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks this! <3

i'm really sorry about the long distance relationship stuff it's never easy, not at all, but i hope that you two can find and have strength<3

i like the idea that this song can actually be about max instead of mannie, or that it's written from mannie's perspective about ayu. i've been going through and doing some quick translations of ayu's songs today and i have this hunch that a lot of what she writes can also be songs that she's writing for herself, speaking as someone else. *shrug* she just strikes me as such a writer, lonely and wanting something like that. "tell me why" kind of fits that concept, i think

but yeah this song is just... sometimes i forget how great the reminds me - Return Road - Tell me why trilogy arc is on the album because I get so hung up on RR, but fjdsklfds IT'S JUST SO AMAZING.
I agree! This trilogy is AMAZING! Honestly, I'm so thankful that I'm NOT in a place in my life right now to relate to these songs, since oddly enough, usually ayu's releases tend to coincide with my life. LOL

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/