Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019ー2020 A
View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2019, 02:05 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
PCDL was the one when she had injured her hand, wasn't it? iirc that+medication was the reason she didn't sing live some stuff and all. I wonder if today ayu wouldn't have cancelled that, it was such hard-working putting the concert off being recently injured. I do agree the concert could have been longer and has some tacky outfits, but I enjoy most of it, especially cause of the song selection. That CDL should have been extended into a TA Tour so bad.
Yes it was. She had the nude colored cast with crystals on it. She passed out afterwards because she was so exhausted and in agony with the pain medications wore off. Yes the show was all over the place, but so what. She was churning out amazing shows artistically still at that point and at her peak. At least that CDL was entertaining eventhough a couple of the outfits were odd. Green/Will absolutely breathtaking! Her shows have been very blah the past few years and I still say that her not performing at a nation really took a hit with her career. I wouldn’t be surprised if CDL doesn’t sell that many tickets