Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Kuroki Meisa] a pretty gorgeous face in many MAGAZINE covers in her 5th thread
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2010, 02:28 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Are Kuroki Meisa and Kis-My-Ft2’s Kitayama Hiromitsu a couple?

In the December 17th issue of gossip magazine “Friday“, rising actress/singer Kuroki Meisa (22) was allegedly seen at a bar in the Roppongi area with Kis-My-Ft2’s Kitayama Hiromitsu (25), and the two were said to have been together all night.

The magazine published pictures of the two leaving the bar separately earlier in December, and witnesses say that the two looked close inside the bar. However, the agencies of both stars strongly deny that they are in a relationship with one another, and according to Kuroki’s agency, the two were simply introduced by a mutual friend.

The photos published were said to have been taken after a party in which 20 people attended, inferring that there was no dating situation.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/12/are...itsu-a-couple/

LOL the last I expected Kuroki to pair up with 1/7 of Kis-My-Ft2 . At least they didn't pair her up with tranny Senga xD

But ah she should have gone out with KAT-TUN's Kame in real life man , they look too cute together in Ichipon T.T

SISTER ANGELA XDD

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site