Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Can Ayu write a sexually themed song?
View Single Post
Old 17th January 2010, 03:22 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by non3ko View Post
douggn
I thought Sparkle was well received. I didn't know, it wasn't that risque. *cough* latex. I see Koda as hot not sexy. Sexy is more like Namie.

gothicayu
I would go into cardiac arrest. Shake it was just too hot~
She'd most likely use Shuya as the main guy in the video.
I couldn't imagine her backup singers Peco and Yoko dancing in the video though...

hpg23
LOL

Crystal_Ageha
The wacoal ad was too much for my brain to process at the time. It was sexy, but awkward. >.<

It's interesting how colorful the responses are in this thread. Her sexual imagery in PVs and live performances are still on the cuter side of the spectrum for me. I think it's in the way she presents herself. It could just be my own warped view of her. I'd sooner associate myself with sexiness than I would her! Looks can be deceiving ya know. She could have her own personal hidden Madonna inside for all we know. lol. I've never seen her do any type of booty shaking, but she did innocently bend over for Shuya on her Identity performance at NL. lol

Even if it may not be her, reflecting on it, she could make it her own if she were to do a sexy song. She writes beautifully and I'm sure she could use symbolism or be as vague as she wants without making it sleazy. It'd be a good challenge, and an amazing feat to see her pull it off. I'd still go nuts though. I think before she gives up music when she's like 80 or something she should do at least one sexual song just to say she's written about everything. Because she nearly has.

I just thought of how cute it'd be to see Ayu as a senior citizen singing in her chipmunk voice! Cute!
Her bending over for shuya in identity performances is kinda weird.... It's quite unlike ayu... More of koda kumi.

Wacoal or sparkle are still alright.... But it's pretty unlike for ayu to go so sexual like koda kumi or madonna etc, base on her personality, she won't really do that i guess.