Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2015, 07:10 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
I'm sure the way they've organized it for overseas fans probably isn't that complicated... but overseas fans won't be getting their ticket order detail for another three days. The Japanese system is changed a bit from previous years is all, and these particular changes took it from "kind of a pain in the butt" to "HUGE pain in the butt" for overseas fans without that really being made clear. =\

I'm not touching the TA ticket order system until the 15th when we get the info in English just in case.... my seats may not end up being as good as the Japanese fans but this'll be my first time ever going to ANY foreign country, and I don't want this experience to be any more stressful than it has to be, haha. XD
Don't worry. I had my first trip to Japan 3 years ago. It was the first time I traveled alone and it was not stressful at all. You speak the lqnguage, it will be even easier for you. It is really easy to get around For which dates are you going?

Follow me @njanjayrp