Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - RnRC PV interpretations
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2010, 06:34 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I believe:

Sexy little things: The elctric jack in the beginning is screaming, as though it's being killed or something. Then the models and the soldiers, people who are usually expressionless, are leaping/jumping/going crazy, proving that not everything is as it seems.
Microphone: The pictures are resembling normal people, but then they chnage, like the family argues, the soldier screams, the janitor dances, the clown is a pyromaniac etc. etc, proving that not everything is as it seems.
Don't look back: The one side of Ayu is immaculate, it's perfect etc. etc., but then show the other side, her face is all mangled, so proving that not everything is as it seems.
Lady Dynamite: It shows Ayu in a (possible) gay bar, therefore proving that guys aren't the only ones allowed in gay bars, thus changing our point of view/that everything is not as it seems.

My prediciton for the PVs of Rock'n'Roll Circus is that they are all linked with the underlying theme of that not everything is as it seems (i.e. the screaming soldier, woman in a male gay bar, the jumping models, the 1/2 mangled face).

Now just hope that AHS doesn't save the world

///crystal-castles\\\
///made-by-yoake\\\
///alice+ethan\\\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Del Rey
Yes, I am f--king crazy. But I am free.