Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Which one provides the fastest delivery? YesAsia, CDJapan or Amazon.co.jp?
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2009, 10:59 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ren0210989 View Post

@KarenPang:
can you explain a bit more the trouble you had with HMV japan please?? because i was planing on using them for her old albums and live DVDs.
see below on what Genie said ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
karen is just being ...unlucky.

see hmv use EMS, so the postman wil deliver to her dorstps, but i think she have at least 3 times when the postman went to her house, there was no one to sign for the items, so the postman left a note and she always end up picking up her stuff at the post office.
yes it's just suai on my part & also among the reasons I gotten when I called SingPost was that

1) the intercom downstairs of my house's spoilt (since I'm living in a Condo & for the record the intercom doesn't spoilt all the time)
2) the delivery truck broke down
3) the postman's lazy T_T . Initally I didn't state the building that I'm living in but with or without the building's name , my orders still refuse to come to me
4) my dad's usually at home in the morning so there's no excuse as to why my stuff doesn't come even if I'm or if I'm not at home . If he go to the bank or do some errands in the morning then it's a different issue

It was fine initally when I used HMV Japan but after a while , my orders refused to come up to my house iterally & it's like 3-4 orders straight in a row

it was so frustating that I had to collect every package at the nearest SingPost outlet T_T

since then I switched to either HMV HK , YesAsia or I ask my friend Cliff to mail out OS presses of some items to me that can't be found in S'pore

I only use CDJapan as the last resort as their charges are not cheap but yet they're real professional

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 30th January 2009 at 11:02 AM.