Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Info About voyage nomination and another Unofficial Rainbow Tracklist
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2002, 03:32 PM
Biscuitgirl

I'm not sure I'm going to accept this as the true tracklist until Avex confirms it. There's no song entitled "Rainbow" and if this is a true tracklisting, then this will landmark the first time Ayu came out with an original album that didn't contain a title track. Very disappointing. Also, there's no "More Than" on this tracklisting. Why would Ayu advertise a song that's not even intended until the next album? Then you got to look at: "everlasting dream" and "neverending dream". Don't these two titles imply the exact same thing? Doesn't make much sense in my opinion. Also, ever since day one we have been hearing about this album having 13 tracks. Although I don't think Avex ever confirmed this, it's strange that suddenly the confirmed list has 15 songs. So, as you can see, I am very skeptical about this "official" tracklisting.

I don't think this should be considered confirmed until Ayu's site actually lists it as the true tracklist. But this is just my opinion.