Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New song:『Pray for you』
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2021, 07:00 PM
SEASONS Initiate

She doesn’t owe anyone anything and she can do anything she feels like. She hasn’t stopped releasing, has she? The only year we didn’t have a new song was 2019, and still we had concerts. The only thing changing has been the pace in which things are being released. Lack of creativity? Completely agree. But a bankrupt company doesn’t help either lol
I understand the frustration of some fans not getting the honesty She always “promised” to have with TA, you know... the whole 2015 “come back” thing, she crying on TV over the fact she went away to LA but she regrets it because she felt she abandoned her fans, etc. Sorrows, I’m looking at you. But she’s at a different point in her life now, her priorities may have changed. But she hasn’t stopped, never. I mean, we even had a CDL right after she gave birth. I’m sure we’ll have a new album, probably we won’t have to wait much. (I don’t like comparisons, but Britney’s or Rihanna’s latest albums were released in 2016 iirc, so it’s not like Ayu is the only one taking “4eva” to release one)

To keep myself on topic, I’m excited for the new song! So am I for A ballads 2. It feels so nice seeing the forum so active again. Hope they finally release PoM18 on the luxury version so I can happily spend my $$$$ saving avex.

Last edited by Toniayu123; 25th January 2021 at 07:15 PM.