Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ~return~
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2021, 11:52 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronekomi View Post
These are the outfit sketched by a talented Instagram user
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQlsvAPs...dium=copy_link
Wow! Her report is very detailed. She nailed the costumes. I'm impressed how she can remember everything so detailed Now reading I also can write a more detailed review. Yesterday I was almost sleepy while writing, please forgive me lol

Spoiler:

01. 23rd Monster - Like the MV. I was impressed how the whole structure just popped up from under the stage
02. We are the QUEENS - Like Trouble Tour
03. Dreamed a Dream - Like a nation. Very energetic
04. Return Road - Epic. The performance was a little weird. Kinda reminds me Mad World in Saigo no Trouble. Dancers was pointing at her and I don't know if laughing or being scared
05. WARNING - As usual
06. (miss)understood - I think it was normal. Just dancers dancing. In the screen they showed her eyes in red and after a lot of people's eyes.
interlude Pray for you - I think here they showed footage from rehearsals
07. Haru yo, koi - Very beautiful. In the screen they showed a sakura tree. Dancers choreo was similar to MV
08. Voyage - Very very beautiful. They add some kind of orchestral part in the middle. I think it was very cool
09. evolution - Like in 2018 Power of Music. They showed the Earth on the screen
interlude Not yet
10. a song is born - As usual
11. progress - Very emotional in the beginning.
12. Mirrorcle World - As usual

ENCORE
13. Life
14. Love song
15. MY ALL
DOUBLE ENCORE
16. TODAY

Encore was as usual but after MY ALL they said goodbye. She came back for TODAY. In the screen they flip the letters from TODAY to TA. It was cute

I think the setlist will be the same. They're gonna release after last concert so I don't see the point in changing but who knows