Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - My first tokyo trip to attend Ayu rock n roll~circus concert
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2010, 11:28 AM
As if.. Initiate

My first tokyo trip to attend Ayu rock n roll~circus concert

Hi!
Just to share my experience of my first tokyo trip. This is my 3rd time seeing Ayu.

1st time was when Ayu came to Singapore and attend MTV Asia Award in 2002. At the time i was only 13, i still remember i bought my ticket from a person at MIRC. Ayu performed "M" during the performance, and this is my first time seeing Ayu live performance.

2nd time was i attended Ayu 10th anniversary concert 2008 at Hong Kong. I attended both night ALONE, cos i travel wit my bf and he have no interest in Ayu, so i dun wan to force him. I remember during the starting of the first night of the concert, i cried.

This time round, i also travel wit my bf and also attended the Rock n Roll~Circus alone. Really proud of myself travel from shinjuku to saitama alone(although it is only 1 hour). I bought the ticket in a resale shop at shibuya 1 week before the concert, manage to get the Block C 1st row for 15000 yen, there are not much tic left for me to choose.

Surprisedly, Block c row 1 were really close to the stage.
This year is my 10th year of being a Ayu fan! Throughout this 10 years no other artist can replace Ayu in my heart.
And this year concert was really awesome!!! The stage, Ayu vocal, the costume... almost everything is perfect. Especially the stage, best stage ever, i love the introduction part, when the screen of Ayu eyes and mouth moving.
Last year i were worried of Ayu vocal is getting worst... But this time Ayu didn't disappoint me, at least she didn't use the vibrating voice at the end of every chorus, which i really hate. And i can feel from my heart, how much emotion Ayu put on every song she sang on that night.
I wish i could attend Ayu concert every year.

Here are some photos taken outside of the stadium and some goods that i brought.