Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A LIMITED EDITION setlists, photos, and etc. [IV]
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2011, 06:55 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
For Godsake can we stop speak about this ******* finger at the end ?!
It's nothing but pointless to me.

Yes, he did it.
No consequences for the moment.
OK, move on now.
Everyone has their right of expressing themselves and it's definitely not about you finding it pointless that people still speak about it, no one cares if you find it pointless, at least I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
Why should Shuya care that western fans are oversensitive and take every small thing(that is absolutely meaningless in their culture) as being "respectless"?
Another stereotype, hello there!

edit; to stay OT:
I like the new arrangement M got, It really turned M from a "Cold" song to a Rock kind of song. I dislike the other changes she has made ex. the trumpets replacing the strings / violins. progress was a song I looked for to be sung live for a very long time. I never could be anymore disappointed.
It's so strange that lately she sounds so "different" (aka bad) when performing live as compared to a few years back. I always keep telling people that ayumi hamasaki sounds the same live as she does on the studio mix version of the song, but now It doesn't even seem like she is even able to do so.
However, I liked the epic intro (It was forgiveness if I'm right).

Last edited by RayJason; 26th October 2011 at 07:12 PM.