Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Critique: MUSIC for LIFE -return-
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2021, 08:20 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
tbh, I am extremely impressed how quick she lost weight. Few weeks ago she just gave birth to a baby, and few weeks after, she tons of lost weights.

There is a rumor that she ate cat food to lose weight in the past. I hope thats not true.
I think she has mentioned before, after her first pregnancy, that women shouldn't take her as an example of bouncing back after, cuz she has the whole team of people to help her with that. Plus she's been favouriting corseted/highly structured stage costumes for a few years now, especially after giving birth. They help A LOT to give you shape even if you have a bit of extra weight on. You can tell she's fuller than usually, but still in shape and the stage costumes help to cinch in what you need to. Plus she's been wearing tights too, which can have shaping properties as well. In general she's not a big person so she probably didn't gain a lot to not be able to lose some of it, and knowing how active rehearsals can get, proper diet changes, and added time at the gym to that, i wouldn't put it past her abilities to drop a significant enough amount of weight, to make her look just like she does usually with only some of the pregnancy weight left to be unnoticed by the public.
She's usually in oversized hoodies and t-shirts when she's in rehearsals for the past few years, so we really haven't seen much of her actual shape.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 3rd July 2021 at 08:26 PM.