Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~V: Second chapter~
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2017, 12:24 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
lol I'm not one of the ones complaining about her setlists always being the same. I'd rather hear classics that are a solid 10, than recent obscure tracks that are a 3 at best.

I like the same. I eat the same thing every single day. And I like when people continue to make the same kind of music.
Me too. I like SEASONS, but I'd rather it had replaced shake it, which is the song in the setlist I like least, instead of Dearest which is one of my favorites. Though this setlist is amazing, as Rock Ayu is my favorite Ayu (the band absence really bothers me though...)

I'm slightly conflicted about My All though. It is super over performed, kind of like mirrorcle world lately, but they're both solid songs and I always end up enjoying it because I know what to expect. I listen to her classics all the time, but I find I skip over a lot of her post 2010 work lately (especially the Made in Japan stuff) minus a few solid tracks.