Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2018, 02:57 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post

I was wondering if I should ever try updating my TA with a Japanese address and applying that way for the next tour, to see if I’d have a better shot at even closer seats, but I think that would probably end up being a mistake. I mean, with global Team Ayu it appears that it’s already common place to be seated relatively close - it’s unknown what could happen if I changed my address and whenever I’ve done crap like that (wanted to test out another method when the way I’ve been doing it was relatively good) I always end up regretting it and say to myself “a gaurentee is better than an unknown!” So I think I’ll stay in global but I might splurge on a front or second row ticket from an auction site just once.
I have a Japanese TA account and there were times that my seats ended up being far away so I don't think it will necessarily increase your chances of seat location.

As a side note, it may be harder to get closer seats at the cities you went to. I find chances of closer seating are better at places that are "out there" like Aomori or Tokushima

Last edited by Xianghua; 11th January 2018 at 02:59 PM.