Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS
Thread: [Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2011, 10:20 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
Hold your horses lady. I never said I didn't like the POWER of MUSIC concept. I think it's great that she changed it. And I was hoping for something really nice and cool for this new theme. I was one of them who was superduper pleased with the news of the new concept and I started dream up a electricity saving out-door-day-light-only-concert a la first half of ST2002. No mean to almost call me shallow darling.

Aaaanywho, what I did mean was that I do LOVE both concepts. And I do think it's great that she does this new concept now with the circumstances in Japan. But since the themes are really different (HOTEL = expencive, flashy and with goods that makes the same statement, POWER of MUSIC = probably alot more simpler and down to earth) I was hoping that they wouldn't make a weird mish-mash of the concerts cuz I think they can be awesome in their full seperate way. So I was hoping for POWER of MUSIC to be the AT11 and maybe they would save HOTEL for CDL or something. Cuz I want to see POWER of MUSIC just as much as I want to see HOTEL.
Lol, hello "darling"

But yeah, I think they did a mix-mash to give people who'd complain about the change a taster of HOTEL ~Love Songs~. Also, it'd save money on making goods for ~POWER of MUSIC~. I think it was more the money-saving reason, and I don't blame them. Ayu might be rich, but Japan isn't at the moment.