Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2020, 07:34 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post
To be honest, I haven't properly checked covid updates regarding Japan recently. To me it sounded more like their government is taking precautions ("which may increase the risk of infection by the new coronavirus"). If things have gotten out of hand, then they should obviously adjust to the situation.

The last time I checked, Kuu's tour (which I was torn on in the beginning) was a success with no infections whatsoever. However, if the country is struggling due to the government's handling of the pandemic, then it only makes sense for things to change.
Of course she can see TA in the future but seeing how things worked for Kuu's shows, I had simply hoped the same would be the case for Ayu. In the end, everybody's health is what matters most. I'd never want anyone to get sick because of a concert.

I'm sure they'll find a solution for this, without having to cancel the concert (be it another show without an audienve or holding it earlier).
There's no way to know if anyone got infect or not during Koda's concert. There's also no way to garantee people won't get infect on their way to the venue or back home.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)