Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] a-nation 2018 stadium fes
Thread: [News] a-nation 2018 stadium fes
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2018, 01:36 AM
ayu trance Initiate

She was INCREDIBLE!! I was really surprised! I knew that the vibe in a-nation would be different from her concerts but I wasn't expecting to be that fun! It was the first time I went to a-nation and I really enjoyed it.

So here's my points:

- Her voice was really good and impressive! Even my friend that is no way an Ayu fan was impressed by that.
- Her new choreography is also amazing. As someone mentioned, there was a vogue moment and I died!!! (giving the gays all they want) Maybe because now is not KO, so we can expect different things with the choreography.
- Also, she was dancing more than usual. I wasn't expecting her to do a lot of choreo, but she did!
- She looks beyond beautiful. When I was looking at her, sometimes I got flashbacks from her a-nation 2002 performance. It gave me chills.
- The dancers in W was really amazing. And the choreography with them taking of the bras was a nice statement! I was missing those kind of moments on her career.
- The new dancers are really cute and they sure got a lot of attention on this live. One of them is really skinny and ripped. I was impressed lol

The live was beautiful! I'm really proud of her <3

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07