Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - History of AHS forum..........
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2002, 09:27 AM
Evolution Xavier

This forum was founded by the webmaster of Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai, Zef.

At first this forum was only a part of the website, but for some security purposes Zef moved it to the Ezboard, thus seperating it.

I was still a moderator when Zef went MIA, but luckily he upgraded me along with Boyish (MTRLB, now ayunite's admin) and ayumized matrix (former admin) with an administrator status.

I still haven't forget our purpose: To build a friendly-atmosphere forum which provided a place for Ayumi Fans from various places to gather around and discuss about her, sharing goodies and such.

However things started to change right after the visit of Ayumi to Singapore in 2002 February..... after a mere 4 month's feud, AGN and ayunite.sg was born, while pulled a lot AHSF members.

Then on August, with our Tech Admin, kawai's help, we managed to get a brand new server which gradually took us off to a new ground.

One thing I would like to stress is that, I didn't even considering myself "leading" this forum.... I regard everyone as my friend. The admins and moderators are my partners; the members are too my friends. That is the friendly-atmosphere along together with the democracy policy we still practise till today. Everything here is free, with no such thing as boundaries and restrictions.... of course, we have certain codes to prevent our forum turning froma paradise to hell.

p.s: Sorry for censoring so many details.... most of them are sad memories built upon tears and sweats..... not worth reading