Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] LOVEppears / appears -20th Anniversary Edition-
View Single Post
Old 5th September 2019, 07:46 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
@Andrenekoi Nah, I don't believe it's the only material she had from that time. Wasn't Love again basically made with old songs? I know they are two very different projects, but what I'm saying is that even when she was "past" her prime, she had things in storage from some other time.

Even raw demos would be good, since the lyrics could be different. Well, even LOVE ~since 1999~ would be something to look forward since not everyone has the original LOVE ~Destiny~ single.

Whatever, as I said this is not something for me. I'm happy for those who can finally have a copy of it, because it is a pretty good album.

On a side note, I wonder why they are not using the "Black Ayu" for promoting this release, since it is tie-in with appears... Well, I guess it would be too much controversy for today's standards.
But overtime her albums and singles became shorter. I wouldn't be surprised if we actually did get some tracks closer to the demos in the form of alternate versions, as it was pretty usual for her to release 2, 3 different versions at the same track back them.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)