Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] LOVEppears / appears -20th Anniversary Edition-
View Single Post
Old 25th September 2019, 10:51 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
I don't think she really has another that stays so true from start to finish to a theme and atmosphere.
This is something I always felt but was never able to articulate. Well said! However, I would also throw in I am... to being consistent in theme with every song. But when it comes to atmosphere, it's not as consistent as LOVEppears for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hud View Post
Boys & Girls has different vocals in this album though.
Boys & Girls has the same vocals in A BEST and LOVEppears, but has a slightly different mixing. A Song for, Trust, Depend on you and End roll all have the updated vocals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
The track A Song for XX (MILLENIUM MIX) btw I never understood where is the millenium part, it sounds same as original for me
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the MILLENIUM MIX of A Song for has a piano that's present in the second verse (after the first chorus), same instrumental as the one used on the A BEST version. That one small detail is the only noticeable change for me, but it makes that part of the song a bit more dramatic for me, so I prefer it lol.