Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 206th Thread - My Name Is...
Thread: [Koda Kumi] The 206th Thread - My Name Is...
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2021, 10:09 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Info is out already, but only for her FCs.
Kuu is doing a talkshow tour!

Quote:
倖田來未、初となるトークショー「KODA KUMI 20th ANNIVERSARY 〜Special Talk Show〜」の開催が決定しました!

2020年12月6日にデビュー20年を迎えた倖田來未。
応援して下さっているファンの皆さんに感謝の気持ちを伝えたいという倖田來未の強い想いから、昨年開催した 有観客ツアーで得たことを生かし、感染予防対策を取った上で開催が実現!

開催地は全国10ヵ所!久しぶりに行く地域も!?

詳しい開催場所や日程等は、4月29日(木・祝)18:00〜ファンクラブ限定生配信「月刊クミコさんvo l.4」内で倖田來未本人から発表!!

お楽しみに!
10 venues nationwide, including places she hasn't been for a longer time (like Hokkaido maybe?).
More info to come later.
General announcement will be made this Saturday 3 p.m. on her official site, but she will also talk about it on Monthly Kumiko Vol.4, revealing details and venues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan View Post
Hopefully its a new release and not a new tour. I don't think doing a tour right now is necessary. I understood why she did MY NAME IS for her 20th anniversary but if she waits just a few months until the end of the year / early next year for the next tour she can do a fairly normal tour with not as many restrictions as before.
Pretty sure it's not going to start before September/October.
I imagine a talkshow is easier to do with less people involved, which might be a reason they rather went for that in the current situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva_br View Post

Guys, someone can give information about this Q Posket? I want it but I can't find it @ Banpresto JP :c
There's no info out yet, no release date, but yeah, it looks like Kuu is part of the new Q posket figurine series of Banpresto ( there are 2 upcoming series).

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 24th April 2021 at 10:41 AM.