Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Utada Hikaru] ☆☆ Come Back To Me ☆☆ The 24th Utada Thread! ☆☆
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2009, 04:05 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcrushed View Post
ROFL. They didn't whitewash it from her discography! She felt that "This Is The One" is her true debut (which has apparently hurt someone so much at JPM that he needed to call her a "sellout-hooker"). But she also said that Exodus represents "thickest color" of herself. Yet, in that "About Utada" essay, she said that felt so insecure and too "try-hard" and gimmicky with the songs on Exodus. I disagree, but I know many people agree with her on this current assessment (and I can kind of see why, with certain songs... so does this mean I actually agree? Argh.). I have no doubt that it still was her -- but it probably an over-exaggerated effort on her part to overcompensate for her insecurity.

But she is in no way disowning it as a piece of work -- it's just not a "true" debut. It's still an important part of her growth as an artist. It's just this time it's more sincere... Or maybe this quote isn't the whole story. Someone needs to ask her. I'll probably send her an e-mail myself sometime...

And "You'll Die Right Along With Utada in Her 25th Thread" is pure thread-titling fail. UR DOIN IT RONG. TRY HARDER. (Though I must say "She's Got Us Oooooooing at Her Tadaaaaa(s) in her 25th Thread" contains a bit of win).
Yeah, I read that MySpace Biography as well. But until today, there was practically no mention of "Exodus" promotion wise this time around. I still consider it an important Album of hers and deserving of recognition. Oh well.

Awww really. I like the Dying one. It's different. Might be a little "Dark", but this is the women who writes songs about death and looks forward to it and just released a song title that translates into "I Die"/"I'm Dying". Hmmm.......

But hey, at least I did produce a "bit of win".

I Have Never Tried On PERFUME Before, But There Is A First Time For Everything.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
Man, CoriKaru's posts are gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtka-chan View Post
^Hell no, Ayu is not that pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^ There's nothig wrong on being a slut...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I saw Ayu's dress and realized where the budget for the whole video went. On the dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriKaru View Post
ayumistans I swear fo' gawd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelosama View Post
For some things you have Mastercard, for others you have Nakata Yasutaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle ! View Post
Kuu Like a Sick And His midecin is near She should use it before it's gonna expire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauser_Bateson View Post
So this is the girl who said her favorite Playstation game was Super Mario Bros. and held the PS Vita upside down at a press conference.

That aside, how's her music? Is it good?