Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 'M(A)DE IN JAPAN' out June 29th + 2015 TA TOUR (TA ver.) [II]
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2016, 12:26 AM
Who... Initiate

i was really worried about the photos for the cover of this release. I didn't like the AWA streaming cover in the least. i didn't want the photoshoot to be the same as the tour so i was SO EXCITED when it wasn't. I'm not too crazy for the TA versions of the album. it is kind of amazing how different they are, i don't think she has ever done it that way before. but they are just too simple in my opinion and don't really go with the feel of the album. The regular edition covers on the other hand. I FUCKING LOVE them so hardcore. I love the rope idea, it's so meaningful and her face! i'm sorry, i don't see fish lips really. not as bad as she use to have them. and FOR ONCE i love the CD+Bluray cover. I always feel like my favorite cover is CD+DVD (and it still is in this release) but my least favorite is always CD+Bluray, the Cd+Bluray is actually my second favorite cover this time around! I can't wait to see what the booklet shoot is going to look like!

Last edited by Tomoyo; 7th June 2016 at 12:29 AM.