Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TA msg 236
Thread: TA msg 236
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2008, 06:29 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Ayu is talking about the fact that Japanese news sources are getting ahold of the Japanese diary entries, and releasing the information to the public.

She is not talking about the international fans, but she's talking about the newspapers and stuff that publish her words. For example, a few days after she revealed her deafness, it popped up everywhere in Japan. And just recently, the story about "Aneki's" death spread as AT08 ended.
sounds logical. but even so, ayu's entries are in the WWW! i am sure the Japanese news sources find it easy to get hold of news of aneki's death and such. so i feel that we cant actually blame anybody. because if the news didnt dig out all these juicy info, there wouldnt be such things call "entertainment section" in papers.

i was also quite shocked that aneki's death was the hot topic after AT 08 ended.

by the way, the sales of tickets to AT 08 in taiwan jus started 2 hours ago tickets got sold out in like 35 minutes (for the 4500NT tickets). i didnt get any tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!