Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu-Gaga 'conversation' on Music Station
View Single Post
Old 17th April 2010, 03:28 PM
Real me Initiate

I'm not a Gaga fan, but imagine being in her place. She probably doesn't understand a bit of Japanese so being there with everyone speaking Japanese and laughing must have been uncomfortable.

Though on the same note, it was kind of rude how she redirected the question about Ayu to how she wanted to do something similar but wasn't able to so she did a different act. (even though Ayu had already done something like that 10 years ago)

Ayu was acknowledging her but Gaga gave off the "I'm too good for you" vibe, which may be why it felt awkward. It would just seem like common sense to act polite or atleast acknowledge the other artists like they were doing to her, even though they probably didn't understand some of what she was talking about.

If they were bragging about Ayu, they did a good job because Gaga's team couldn't pull off the NWTS dress like she wanted. I kind of wish Ayu would have said "oh, I did the bleeding dress way back in 2000."

Maybe Gaga is jealous? I even wonder if Gaga thinks Ayu copied her like some Gaga fans like to think, lol.

tumblr

Last edited by panda♥; 17th April 2010 at 03:33 PM.