Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - CDJapan has started shipping Rock 'n' Roll Circus
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2010, 03:32 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat Pao View Post
Don't be too surprised if anything goes wrong... there's a lot of crap going on in SingPost nowadays I've read online that sometimes the postman won't even bother to ring the doorbell but just leave the note for you to collect ._. (and I've read worse cases like them purposely not delivering registered articles for no reason etc.)
urgh! But it's track-able!! How can they do something like that?? I've heard that even the post office people know your package is not registered, they just take the item and "claims" that it's lost. and there's no way for you to track cos it's not registered. That's how bad SingPost is. We're ALL tax payers, even if we're not, we paid for their services!

Then again, noone here has received their limited box set from cdjapan right? I can imagine the cdjapan people being shocked when they saw how big the limited box set was, and scrambling into a mad rush looking for boxes to ship out all the things (box sets + lucky draw prizes)