Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu's Teeth
Thread: Ayu's Teeth
View Single Post
Old 27th December 2008, 04:22 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

it's obvious that she had her teeth fixed and there is nothing wrong with that. it's also obvious, in my opinion, that she did NOT have plastic surgery. people have commented on her "big, beautiful eyes" or the "wide-eyed girl" even before she was famous. looking at pictures of ayu without make-up, she looks just the same as when she was younger and she looks more japanese. just as others have said here, make-up and hairstyles can make a dramatic difference and there are many techniques and products to do different things to your eyes. do a little research. it's not that hard. lol and even if she did...why does everyone care so much? how is getting your eyes, nose, boobs, teeth, or whatever fixed any different that putting on make-up, cutting your hair, or even getting a tattoo bc it's "cool" for example?? many girls wake up every day and put on a "fake face" to make themselves feel better and just bc it's mainstream and accepted in society as 'normal' it's ok. god forbid anyone change their image some other way. just bc something isn't readily accepted by society doesn't mean that it's wrong or bad as long as it's not hurting anyone. and as others said...MOST (there are those that do it just because) people have plastic surgery done for health issues. every possible procedure that you can think of can be linked to a health issue or simply the aesthetics argument. also, i've noticed that no one has mentioned that plastic surgery isn't very common in japan anyway. it's happening more and more but it certainly wasn't very popular 10 years ago when ayu would have allegedly had it done. now i feel like i'm just rambling on so i'm gonna shut up for now. haha