Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Asian music "what's on your mind" thread III
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2018, 08:14 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

^ Unfortunately whether you like it or not , 1 member's wrong actions will have spill over effects

This reminded me of what happened to ex KAT-TUN's Akanishi's shotgun marriage to Kuroki Meisa where Johnny-san & the members found out about it via the media and there was no prempt warning

Due to this , Akanishi's solo tour was cancelled as a form of punishment . Perhaps it was a good thing he eventually left J&A cos he said before he does not fit the mold of how a typical Johnny should behave

Same thing happened to TOKIO & naturally the members were furious in that they also found out about it via the media and not directly from Yamaguchi himself

It's sad but Johnnys have to give up so much in order to maintain popularity . If not why up to now ARASHI's MatsuJun has not get married yet , cos crazy disillusional people will not able to accept it

Even if Johnnys do get married , it's always very late around their late 30s onwards cos they worry if they do it early , backlash will happen

Which did happened when V6's Okada got married last year & some were so upset that they burnt the marriage annoucement Christmas card they received from Johnny Family Club o_O

That said it's very unfortunate on what happened to TOKIO & guess Yamaguchi's divorce heartache finally got in the way :x

I hope Yamaguchi is able to get professional help to kick his alcoholic problems once & for all . Maybe this's the wake up call he needs ?

I feel sorry for the fans who support TOKIO for almost 3 decades & knowing next year is their 25th anniversary , this couldn't have come at a worst possible timing

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 3rd May 2018 at 08:24 AM.