Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2018, 02:24 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
I think this tour may be catered to fans who enjoy Ayu's more recent material and her diva side of her personality. Just the beginning chapter 3 and Power Of Music 2018 seemed to cater to more traditional long time fans. But the tour goods for TROUBLE were retro themed so I don't know for sure yet. Based on the setlist I don't think this will be a new favorite tour of mine but I am interested to see what it is like. It might be filled with high energy and have a party vibe.
Yep, that's exactly my thinking. It could be a fun high energy tour though, I think people would enjoy more in person (which is more the point of lives anyway-to enjoy in person) or if you happen to be in the mood for it on dvd. I listen to colors on occasion when I'm feeling it, though it's not usually what I go for.
I'm a little confused about the goods since they don't really seem to match the theme, unless I'm missing something. I do really like the camo style goods though.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 21st October 2018 at 04:32 AM.