Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help Thread #2
View Single Post
Old 27th February 2014, 07:15 AM
BALLAD Initiate

I would discourage you to use yesasia if your item is a limited press, as I have few parcel that went missing(using their free shipping), and they told me to wait till one month plus before resending, and the limited items have already been sold out, so I got a refund instead.

If you use yesasia register mail, the price will end up around the same as cdjapan, so I would rather you use cdjapan if it's a limited item, cdjapan took better care of parcel, better packing too, cdjapan has few choices of shipping method too, their FedEx is awesome, I always get my items one day BEFORE release date(I'm in Sinagpore)

if your item is a cd or DVD, and only 2 items, then you can consider hmv Japan, they have multi buy discount and it can get cheaper then cdjapan, but hmv uses EMS for shipping only, so you might want to check if EMS will get taxed in your country first.

---------------

About celga poor customer service, I would like to add in my friend's bad experience too.

She applied for Maeda Atsuko's fanclub on the first day it starts taking application, on the site it was stated that they will send out members gift a week later, but when my friend email celga 2 weeks later after her application was send in, celga replied her that it was not in yet.
So she waited for 2 more weeks before emailing again, this time it was Keigo who replied that they have checked the warehouse and it was still not in yet. Now, it has already been one month, so my friend waiting a little more to send email again, as she will be traveling overseas, she end up emailing celga 3 weeks later, but it was STILL NOT IN yet.

This is kinda ridiculous already right? That's already almost 2 months after the application, guess how long she wait in the end for the gifts to be 'received' by celga?

3 and a half months!!!!

I seriously doubt Japan fanclubs will take THAT long to send out the gifts, normally post in Japan should not take more then 5 days, it seems that Keigo or whoever had received the items, but due to careless, they never check carefully or misplace it and found it after some time.

Years ago I used Celga too to order from Shibuya Net to get my clothes, I remembered that Keigo had replied me that her wife said my Liz Lisa dress were very beautiful when she received the parcel and was repacking it to me with my other stuff.
So yup, Celga is more like a home business, it seems that the orders we made were send to their house, so that could be why our items seem to be 'not' arriving, I'm betting on careless/misplace, or do they have kids? You know, kids like to hide items away some times...hmm...

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 27th February 2014 at 11:11 AM.