Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2018, 10:23 AM
rainy day Initiate

Holy fuck that's one tragic logo.

Anyways, I was really happy when I got the news on my phone! Actually it just snowed in Tokyo today and I finally go to listen to "No way to say" as I always hold off until the first nighttime snow fall, and as soon as I got situated in my spot and went to put the track on I saw this announcement on my phone! Even better as I was just thinking when I went to her last show how great POWER of MUSIC was when I watched it on Bluray and thought "Man I would have loved to have gone to that one. I wonder if she'll ever do something like that again..." And also what's weird is that when I was thinking about Chapter 2 of the current tour before I went I thought to myself "Man what if she does something where she's like picking people from the audience? That would be so sick!" and I also thought "And I can totally see her pulling out and introducing a brand new track for this leg of the tour, it's the perfect time to do so."

Last edited by Zeke.; 22nd January 2018 at 10:47 AM.