Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Avatars not working + can't change it
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2014, 05:23 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
Tbh the forum is relatively dead when compared to other forums but isn't it worth saving because it's one of the last 'big' jpop forums? All the other ones are dead anyway and I suppose if worse comes to worse, we could move over to jpopcentral.
As I suggested before, we could find another forum software (free) and use that instead, but that means we'd have to start over and who knows how many members would be up for that.. Not sure I would be able to transfer the content (threads/members) to a free software since those are always very limited with features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
do you have any of his contact info? If you're not willing to keep this up I can.
I do, but he stopped coming online there so there's no use to give out his username since you wouldn't be able to talk to him because he isn't there to accept your friend request. We're talking about the founder, btw. I guess it's time I mention that since it doesn't seem to matter anymore. He did have legit reasons to leave, which I can't disclose, but it's a shame he didn't just give me access to take over like he said he would. Then I could at least find a few people from various timezones to help me out with administration stuff.

As it is now..
The forum is still here. The domain still works. And aside from the annoying avatar upload issue, what other things are there that don't work?

We'd never be able to actually renew the place, but we can still be here like it is. I think the forum software license is permanent, and as long as I have the domain, then this place should always be up running.

☆ 何かを信じられる心が残ってるから ☆