Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A setlists, photos, and etc. [III]
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2011, 01:28 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Just back from the concert, I loved every minute of it. Yesterday was already so much fun but today I got really emotional and cried a lot and I think ayu also was a bit more emotional today, she cried during "a song is born" and at the beginning of the concert she was like "motto!!" all the time for our claps! She and all the troupe gave it their all for the last two days.

If it wasn't mentioned before, Love song was an acoustic version with only Yo and Enrique playing guitars, evolution and Boys&Girls were some kind of medley and Born to be... was short version (well, kind of, the verses and chorus were in different places).
Moreover, at the start of forgiveness she sang an English line, something like "destruction.... desire.... but I only want to keep my life" or something.. I didn't get it completely. But it was beautiful and her voice was soooo strong!!!

Oh and for audience participation, today was sooo cool!!! Everyone did like a "laola" (don't know if this is the word in English, it is in German) wave through the whole hall. Like, people were standing up in waves. It looked just awesome!

And my Japanese is still at the lowest level, but I think ayu said that today was the last show for POWER of MUSIC (as some suspected already). Also, there were cameras! At least more and bigger ones than yesterday if I saw it right.

AND it does not matter at all if you are in the stands or arena seats, that is just for the people who wonder. =) I was in A block for yesterday and LAST row of J block 2nd level stands today, and today was even more emotional for me.
BUT if you had like front row arena seats, that would surely be an exception, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
on mixi it says progress is similar to memorial address, how it starts off as a ballad
yes, it starts all ballad-y and then goes a bit rockish. It's really cool, I like it a lot!! When the "rock" part started, they were going crazy with the red/white light

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Last edited by ayumisrael; 24th July 2011 at 05:09 PM.