Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Kalen Anzai cast as Ayu in the drama adaptation of "M 愛すべき人がいて"
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2020, 05:18 AM
Because of You Initiate

Um... the acting is not great.......
But i'd still watch this.
And i'm gonna repeat it again, they did a HUGE favour to Max with casting that actor

Also i have to say, considering they are building this on a NOVEL not an actual FACTUAL BIOGRAPHY, i wouldn't expect it to be very good. As for that singer chick, mmm, i dunno, i mean you won't ever be able to get what they did with Ayu. The music scene is not the same. IT might play to someone's nostalgia, but i don't think she's gonna get as big as Ayu did. It's just a different time and place, and at best she's just gonna get "oh it's that girl who played Ayu/is very Ayu-like". Honestly i don't even know why they would go for that, cuz being compared to someone in the science is never a good thing. Especially when you're considered somewhat of a copy. Copies aren't as valued as originals *shrug* And i agree with people who say they don't see her channeling Ayu in the role. Usually when people portray REAL, LIVING, LEGENDS, they spend a lot of time getting everything about the manners right, even spending time together before they start filming. I'm not feeling that from her, they totally should have gone for an actual professional actress instead. But i mean she can prove us all wrong, cuz honestly, she doesn't get a lot to show off in the trailer. It's very Max focused.

EDIT:
Not sure if this was posted but here's another trailer, with more looks on Kalen, as Ayu in her career.
https://www.facebook.com/AyuTrollada...8421351771689/

Last edited by BlackSilence; 13th April 2020 at 06:53 PM.