Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2018, 05:04 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetseason View Post
I need help. Do I need to still be a member of TA to pick up my tickets? My membership expired on 30th April and I would like to renew it, but can't navigate the website to save my life... I can still login, and when I go to register it says member already logged in. I'm so confused.
You can't renew once your membership has already expired.
From FAQ on TeamAyu:
Quote:
Q.My membership has been expired, is it possible to continue and renew my membership even after the expiration date?

Once the card is expired, you cannot extend the term of the membership. Please register as a new member by following instructions.
They have membership renewal at TeamAyu booth at venue, but I'm not sure if that will work since it expired in April
EDIT: I just checked and this month you can only renew if it expires between May and July.

In any case, you should still be able to pick up your ticket. You only need the QR code that livepocket emails you, and your passport to check your name.

Last edited by Xianghua; 2nd May 2018 at 05:12 PM.