Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - m-flo loves ayu in new album 『FUTURE IS WOW』
View Single Post
Old 21st February 2014, 02:26 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
You know, you really only create drama when you bring this up any time there is any criticism over anything. I don't know if you feel like you're helping or something, but you're not.

No one in here was even being unreasonable about anything. You're completely invalidating people's posts and marginalizing their opinions when you reduce them down like this, and it doesn't do anything to promote peaceful discussion.

You're only contributing to the problem of fans hating on each other, and if you don't care, then stop wasting your time posting.

About her rap, she did...a little in Fly High, no? I guess that's not considered a rap, but it would be cool to have a song like that.
I will take a note on that, voice of reason.
I'm on a forum of an artist I still like, instead of being here to bash everything done since 2003 with the excuse of having a "special connection" or some shit like that, so, if something, the one that should stop wasting time posting is you.

People can like or dislike whatever they want, but if someone says she is over BECAUSE she collabs with newer people, or BECAUSE she collabs with older people, or something empty like that, I will point out the ridicule of it, you liking it or not, because, you know, I'm not here to please you. Once your opinion is public, I'm aloud to have a opinion on it, on the same way I never told anyone to shut up just for disagreeing with me.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)