Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ present campaign
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2008, 09:20 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAngel View Post
I'm just saying it'll be nice to get AT LEAST a sticker. Or a tissue packet with A Complete cover printed on it. Something small that doesn't take a whole factory to manufacture. Of course, the main thing would still be the album lol... But ain't cheap thrills great. Just 1 puny sticker. Good luck y'all.
Well, we already have first press bonuses, so we should be happy with that.

I'd say that the tissue packet thing is a really bad idea, as those are generally looked down upon in Japan [I think] as a really cheap and last-ditch-effort sort of way to get promotion. It's like, if one artist does it, then every single artist would end up doing it.. and it all really adds up. avex can't be making tissue packets for like every single release.. that'd be insane! Consolation prizes aren't needed with this sort of lottery especially when just about everyone who orders it in Japan gets a prize anyway [since tons of different shops probably stock Ayu]. Overseas fans should just be lucky that we even get a chance to win anything, you know?