Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - a-nation '08 setlists + other info
View Single Post
Old 29th August 2008, 05:38 PM
November Initiate

As some of you might know Melrose is unable to post (I dunno why, ask the mods) so he asked me to post this for him (and please, don't sue ME for what Melrose asked to post):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose
Regarding the first song, I see the M and W, but after the W, it looks like a "Wgrld". I dunno. It seems logical and I can't think of another song that looks like Mirrorcle World. So it's:

1. Mirrorcle World

I almost definitely see SOME kind of ( and ) brackets. Or at least some weird title with a small prefix and a long title afterwards. And it's a little bit shorther than Mirrorcle World. But (don't) Leave me alone is a longer title. Hmm. It looks almost like (I will use random letters):
aa)CAPSLCKadd
So let's think. It needs to be upbeat, most likely rockish, not a happy song like glitter. Weird. It almost looks like a comment and then STEP you or something, but that'd be weird after Mirrorcle World. Kinda. Quite frankly I'm putting my money on this song being a new song. Like "All BIGWORD is" or something (don't mind what letters I picked lol).

2. aa)CAPSLCKadd - new song?!

- costume change -

I'm seeing something in the format of:
AfaaaaaagAA
It's almost as long as Mirrorcle World. Looking at previous A-Nation set lists, she usually does a mid-tempo/slow song after the first upbeat/rock session.
I think A Song for XX is possible.

3. A Song for XX

The next doesn't look like GREEN, imo. It has the length of "Mirrorcle". It's probably a mid-tempo something, like GREEN. I'm seeing AfffaaAfff. It looks like Marionette, because the two t's could form the high looking letters, and it's about the size of Mirrorcle. It also makes sense to do a song from the previous tour (AT08) as she's done that before. This perf will very likely go on the A-Nation 2008 DVD.

4. Marionette

The 5th is shorther than Marionette, and ends with letters like j's, and starts with a capital. The first letter looks like a G or C. I'd say this is GREEN, if it weren't for the strange j-ish letters in the end. But if this isn't GREEN, I don't see where else it could be. And it seems highly likely she'll do GREEN for publicity and stuff (like how she did fated in AN07). So I'll say that. The length also seems right.

5. GREEN

- MC -

The next is capital letters, definitely. I swear, this looks a lot like BLUE BIRD. However, the last letter has an L-shape, and the first something ID-ish. I'm thinking this could be SURREAL, which makes sense, as it's a classic that hasn't been done recently in an A-Nation. So basically BLUE BIRD, SURREAL or INSPIRE.

6. SURREAL

Ah, this one is easy.

7. Boys & Girls

The next one isn't capital lettered, but the last few letters look kinda big, as does the first one. The first one looks like a J. 1st could look as the big letters. But I'm kinda biased, because I read truehap's set list first and now my mind automatically sees it as July 1st.

8. July 1st

To wrap up:

1. Mirrorcle World
2. aa)CAPSLCKadd - new song?!
3. A Song for XX
4. Marionette
5. GREEN
6. SURREAL
7. Boys & Girls
8. July 1st

The 6th song is most likely not a new song, though, as it's all-caps and I can't remember any Ayu single with two all-caps songs. It's always all-caps and not-all-caps (HEAVEN / alterna) etc. But that doesn't mean much though.

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro