Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 189th Thread — W FACE inside/outside + Driving Hit's 7
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2017, 03:54 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Kuu never was a great artist let alone a musician and she never will be. I'm not listening to her because she puts out music that will be worth remembering in 20 years.
I think you went way too far with this statement. She IS a great artist and obviously a musician. Maybe you are not so into her and you're making a general assumption of your feelings right now, but time has proved that Kumi is capable of many things as an artist. Otherwise 50 000 people wouldn't be buying her stuff right now.

I don't get some people in forums, they seem not to like certain artists yet they still come to their threads and express all their hate. It's easy like this, stop listening to them. I was myself like this for a long time trying to like Namie's music and understand all the attention she was getting in Japan, but I couldn't so I gave up. (Even so I consider her a great artist till now)

Music is subjective and we dont need to be so harsh on artists when we DO know they put a lot of effort on their projects.

IG | YT | PR

Last edited by maze; 24th March 2017 at 05:56 AM.