Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2018, 04:43 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetseason View Post
I need help. Do I need to still be a member of TA to pick up my tickets? My membership expired on 30th April and I would like to renew it, but can't navigate the website to save my life... I can still login, and when I go to register it says member already logged in. I'm so confused.
Just came back from Japan after attending Ayu's Fukuoka Marine Messe concert! After 15 years I finally see her in person! So surreal!

Was slightly disappointed that she didn't cover a few of the songs like Far away and evolution didn't really have the hype it always had. From reading some posts here in the past few weeks, I guess that's attributable to her scaling down her concerts. I think with all the declining album sales and news of her hearing loss, it's bearing down on her. Contrary to what some say, I actually feel her crying is not an act as she does get emotional singing in front of her fans. Hope she gets back on track with the right balance for her concerts. Hoping to see an opening concert next year perhaps...

Nevertheless, I enjoyed her concert and seeing her in person for the first time! Special thanks to thesweetseason for selling me the ticket!